Wednesday 18 September 2013

My favourite movie



               
My favourite movie is Despicable Me 2. It is an animated film and it has characters
like Gru, the minions, Lucy Wilde, Agnes, Margo, Edith, Eduardo Perez, Antonio Perez and Dr. Nefario.
The story starts of with the villain stealing a secret laboratory by using a giant magnet.
The Anti-Villain League get information about this and get Gru to help them find the culprit with 
Lucy Wilde. Gru thinks that it is Eduardo(works in a mexican restaraunt) is the villain. Meanwhile, Agnes
has always dreamed of having a mother so she hopes that Lucy and Gru get together.

In the mission they were some confusions and finding the wrong criminal. But at the end
they finally find that Eduardo is the culprit. 
Gru and Lucy have always had romantic feelings for each other. After so many
dates, they decide to get married and Agnes's dream comes true.

I love this film because its is so funny. It makes you watch it and every
second is a hilarious moment. I would recommend this movie because 
its comedy and it has my favorite characters, the minions!


1 comment:

  1. I like the movie too!

    I also like the way you have described the narrative and commented on how it makes you laugh.

    ebi you had explained one moment which you really found funny

    ReplyDelete